Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hate oral communication, can this be normal or is it considered a problem that i should seek help fo

I used to think I had avoidant personality disorder but now i'm not so sure that's it. I like communicating with my friends online through myspace emails %26amp; such but i can't do it in the real world unless there's alcohol involved. I hate talking on the phone(am too boring, cant carry on a conversation) and I hate being in the presence of anyone but except for my boyfriend %26amp; his sons. I don't like anyone knowing anything about me or my life for fear of judgement, and i'm also very paranoid that people are talking/making fun of me behind my back all the time. so the way i think of it is the less people know about me means the less bad things people have to say about me.



is this something i should get help for..? i've been this way my whole life. it's been eating at my conscious A LOT lately because for the 9 hours i'm at work i'm around all these people that are friends and have communication flowing freely but i'm just not apart of it all, %26amp; i wish i could be...



Hate oral communication, can this be normal or is it considered a problem that i should seek help for?

i am the same way i keep to my self and i dont like being around a crowd and i would druther stay to my self and my husband and kids ive always been that way and i dont like talking in a crowd because i would think what i had to say wasnt important any ways or someone would be making fun of me or the way i talk really their not but thats how i felt you can talk to a counsler about it but its really nothing wrong with you and about you not wonting anybody knowing about you and youre personal life thats how i am i just dont wont every body knowing everything about me its my buisiness and no body elses and they cant talk about me if they dont know me i wish you good luck and happiness



Hate oral communication, can this be normal or is it considered a problem that i should seek help for?

im kinda like that...i dont talk alot. when i do, its usualy meaning less....i dont think your crazy...I think honestly i should just quit talkin b/c i alwaysget in troubel if i do..hehehee



but no1's talkin behind your back. trust me. its just a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone