Thursday, December 24, 2009

My GF is being forced to dump me, help me please?

Hello all, I am in need of serious help. This last Tuesday, my GF dumped me. Not because she wanted to, but because of her parents. I am in some serious crisis right now, and I can tell that she doesn鈥檛 want to give me up, and I don鈥檛 want to give up on her. I am 17 and she is 15 and we both really care. But her parents have forced her to dump me, remove me from her myspace, and maybe soon YIM/MSN. I鈥檓 not allowed to call or mail my GF and her Cell phone is out of min.The deal with her parents is, her father is extremely strict and her mom doesn鈥檛 care what my GF wants. Basically, I鈥檝e been her BF for about 9 months and they never even wanted to talk to me. Me and my GF has discussed a little bit about a 鈥榖reak鈥?that way all the MEGA stress she has will settle down. Is that the right thing to do? So what am I to do? Please, we really LOVE each other and we think the world of each other.P.S. She still wants to be my friend, even though we truly love each other. THIS IS NOT A 3 week long teen love. It鈥檚 the real deal!You can contact me at: drewthefan123@yahoo.com



My GF is being forced to dump me, help me please?

She's only 15, don't make waves with her parents, it will only get worse. I think you should lay low for a while. Tell her that you'll be there when this blows over. If it's real love' she'll be there in 3 years.... she'll be 18 and you two are both legally adults. In the mean time get your grades up get into college. If you have a great job promising career... don't give her parents an excuse to not accept you.



My GF is being forced to dump me, help me please?

Contact the parents and demonstrate that you are the type of b/f that they would approve of. This may involve embellishing the truth somewhat. Good luck.



My GF is being forced to dump me, help me please?

You got it bad. She dumped you. That's all that matters: actions speak louder than words.



Women/girls say all sorts of confusing stuff when they dump you. The thing to keep straight here is that if she really, really wanted to be with you, she would be. She doesn't want that. You know how I can tell? She dumped you.



I know they can be confusing if they aren't confident, assertive women, but just be glad she dumped you if she's doing it like this because... she's a mess, and she'd drive you crazy. You know how I can tell? Because you are crazy right now.



My GF is being forced to dump me, help me please?

Sorry son at 15 and 17 trust me it's not the real deal. I know it might feel like it. Both of your hormones are insane right now. unfortunately relationships can be difficult whether your 17, 25, 40, 60, 80 so my only advise. Be cool.



My GF is being forced to dump me, help me please?

You are 17? Naaaa ....



My GF is being forced to dump me, help me please?

i think that leaving is not the way trust me i done cuz am only 16 my bf is 18 and they looked for me i came back home my parents did't want me to leave again so they accepted my boy friend maybe that will work for you. put be careful because if they know what there doing they well call the police



My GF is being forced to dump me, help me please?

lets see your 17 and shes 15. you should take a break, but all i have to say is, there is nothing stopping her from contacting you through myspace or mail, im sure her parents are standing over her shoulder while shes on the internet and filtering through her mail (seriously, get real!) it sounds like she wanted an excuse to dump you, so she used her parents (not that they're probably not really strict and disapprove) and she just wants to be friends with you. shes 15 years old, she probably does have feelings for you but shes 15 she still has a lot of living left to do (and so do you!) im just 5 years older than her and i did that and used that same excuse when i was 15 (cept i didnt delete him from myspace and yahoo!, aim %26amp; etc.) i really think she just wanted to take a break and didnt know how to tell you so she told you that she loved you (which she may very well!) but her parents were forcing her to dump you, because if you truly love someone, theres no one going to stop you from seeing that person (absolutely no one!)



My GF is being forced to dump me, help me please?

Be respectful and take it like a man. The more psychotic you get about it, the more they'll shut you out. This is a growing-up opportunity for you. You're both very young. You may just get back together when you're both more mature. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone