Friday, November 27, 2009

Do you think that is a good idea to...?

Post real nonedited digital pictures of yourself to the website? I am really scared of posting pictures of myself to myspace even though I do have both real pictures (digital) and myspace. I am just very skeptical of posting my real pictures to the web because of the (www.myspace.com/doowop) case. If you haven't heard, it is a sad story, it is about a girl named taylor behl going to virginia and start really reacting to the world and one of her interacters killed her. That is what I am really worried about. Posting my personal information like my pic, where i live, phone number, or other personal information. Am I just paranoid for the cyberworld? or is this a matter do I have to worry about?



Do you think that is a good idea to...?

how old r u...



neways its totally up to u.....if u don want to dont post ur pics up....



Do you think that is a good idea to...?

no I don't do it ...don't have a my space ...don't want one ... Mysterious me keeps you wondering doesn't it?



Do you think that is a good idea to...?

*Ok well for one, you should not be posting any of your personal information EVER on any online websites.



.I say that b/c you mentioned your afraid to post your personal information on websites and you said:



" That is what I am really worried about. Posting my personal information like my pic, where i live, phone number, or other personal information."



*Uhhh...yeah I think that's a no brainer that you don't post that type of information on any sites. A picture is fine, but don't go on there posting your freakin phone number....lol...god you might as well just jot down your address and what part of the house you sleep in at night too!



.Wow...I really hope that you don't post your phone number...lol...you have to be an idiot if you do. Because if that number gets in the wrong hands, and that person knows their stuff, they can easily find out where you live and come stalk you etc.



..Anyways...look it's fine to post your picture on Myspace or whatever, as for where you live....hell...make it up!



.If you're never going to meet those people in real life anyways, then does it matter if you lie about where you live and what you do etc.????



NO it does not.



.And if all this stuff really bothers you and freaks you out b/c a few people were killed, then stay off the websites and go find something better to do with your time. Thus eliminating your phobia of posting any information on the internet for everyone to see.



.Do you get it?.



.*If you are so afraid of someone coming to stalk you, then either:



.Don't get on internet chatrooms/lines AT ALL.



.Post a fake city %26amp; state of where you live.



.Don't post any personal information you don't want anyone to know. Like the obvious your phone number, address, etc.



~If you're smart about the things you post on those chat sites etc. then you should be fine, but if you're posting personal information that is a no brainer that you shouldn't be posting...then I have to say you're just not very smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone