Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

Ok, this is sort of long, but I want to give all of the details in hopes of an accurate answer.



I鈥檝e always been a very shy person, lacking in the area of self confidence. Over the past year I鈥檝e gotten involved in a Ren. Faire and it鈥檚 given me a real confidence boost, but I鈥檓 still shy. There was this guy in my AP bio class Junior year and we really never spoke at all. Then, Senior year he was in my Human Phys. Class. We didn鈥檛 talk much then either, even though we sat near one another. Towards the end of the year he started to talk to me a little, and when ever our eyes met he鈥榙 smile. I鈥檓 a book worm, so he鈥檇 ask me what I was reading. He recommended an author to me. Then, he started to tap on my desk or something to get my attention every time he walked by and he鈥檇 say the author鈥檚 name. This went on for about a week.



So one day, I came to class with the first book in her 13 or so book series. I read really fast, and every day he would sorta lean on my desk with one hand on the back of my chair, really close and read over my shoulder. He鈥檇 make comments like 鈥渙ooh that part is so good!鈥?or 鈥淚 remember that!鈥? He鈥檇 also remind me to read the books sometimes when we left class.



One day, we were dissecting a fetal pig, and most girls were squeamish. I thought that it was really interesting, and I was really comfortable with the dissection, examining everything and using my hands whether I had gloves or not. I know he finds it really interesting too, and wants to be a doctor. When the teacher was showing me some of the features of the heart, the guy came up behind me and leaned close to get a good look. At the end of the day when we were cleaning up, he and I were the last people in class. As I walked toward the door, he looked up from the scissors he was cleaning and said 鈥測ou鈥檙e awesome!鈥?sorta quietly. I don鈥檛 know what he meant by that. He wasn鈥檛 at school the next day and thereafter we had a 3 day weekend.



I didn鈥檛 see him until Thursday, the last day of school, because of finals. On the last day of school, the girl in front of me (who is his friend) was signing my yearbook and he came over and took it and signed it too. Then he told me, 鈥淚 didn鈥檛 write anything inappropriate in your yearbook鈥? I didn鈥檛 look right then but it made me suspicious. After class I looked and all he had written was something along the lines of 鈥淚 hope you have a great life and are very successful鈥? No 鈥渒eep in touch鈥?or anything. Later I thumbed through it and noticed that he鈥檇 written 鈥渟exiness鈥?under his own picture. I cracked up.



Anyways, I haven鈥檛 spoken to him since but I want to. My best friend came over and added him on my Myspace. He accepted the 鈥渇riend鈥? but hasn鈥檛 said anything to me.



All of this stuff happened in about a month and a half, maybe closer to a month. I鈥檓 not the prettiest girl in the world, and I鈥檓 not very self-confident. I鈥檓 sort of heavy and I don鈥檛 always dress nice. Lately I鈥檝e been making more of an effort and I鈥檝e felt more confident. Do you think he MIGHT possibly be interested? We have some things in common and he made an effort to talk to me, but he could鈥檝e just been being friendly鈥?Should I talk to him on his Myspace?



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

Yes. Talk to him on your MySpace but DO NOT expect anything drastically romantic to happen. First of all, you seem to be a pretty intelligent girl. You need to find that self-confidence that you are lacking. No one wants to be with someone who lacks self-confidence! Take walks and get healthier for YOUR OWN sake. Set goals for yourself and do not concentrate to hard on this guy. Secondly, be brave and let him know how you feel (without sounding desperate of course) then sit back and let time to it's thing. Learn to be happy, join a club (or continue with the club you are in), speak up more often, relax and breath. Things will happen in due time but remember: you are not a sideline or the wall so get off your tush and live life. There are tons of great guys out there so don't fuss if this one guy isn't the right one for you. GOOD LUCK!!!! :)



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

sure go 4 it



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

men like women's body



women like money



what r u thinking talk to him



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

I think you should. The worst that could happen is him not replying to your message. Even if that happened, you wont be losing anything, cuz you dont have to see him if you dont want to.



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

go ahead, and talk to him. n ya talk usual things. I m not saying tht u go directly and talk about love and all tht stuff. Just start some conversation and be in touch. If you got some good response then its good for you.



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

Yes, definitely talk to him if it is something you want to do this much. However, do not go on-line and say you're crazy for him. Give both of you some time. Just talk to him to be in touch. Then you'll feel if he's interested or not. But, for sure you can talk to him, there's nothing bad in it. I would do it, personally. Again, do not oppress yourself, if you are desperate to talk to him, do it.



Good luck



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

I think he might be interested and talking to him on his myspace is a great idea. You should start with sth neutral like about the new book that you have read from that author to see the kind of attitude he has towards you. Then you could wait if he writes to you the next time.



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

He is definitely interested in u, maybe he's shy too? Talk to him in MySpace about things u both have in common if u like him too, do u?



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

I read your whole story. Likings of people , in my opinion, experience and study. do not develop overnight. It is a long course of time, activities and shared feelings. I can't say yes for your case



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

Wat i can make out from your story is that, the guy is not like all of his generation......maybe a bit shy himself to express his thoughts. He has tried to hint you about his feelings....but may b a bit insecure and a bit fearful. some guys do have this in them. He didnt talk to you on MYSPACe,not because he is not willing to, but because he fears of getting a 'NO'.I would say , if you like him i would say to go ahead and talk to him...



Does he like me? Should I talk to him?

Sure, talk to him on myspace, but ONLY on the same level as you were talking with him before. NEVER tell a guy you like him, or ask him if he likes you on mspace. It's impersonal and akward. If you're going to ask him, do it in person. Just spring the question one time. If you start to get shy, just pretend you're in a movie or something. Would you want to watch a movie where nothing ever happens between the characters? Probably not. Make something happen! You won't regret making a move even if the answer is no, but you will regret it if you do nothing.



As for whether he likes you... I'm not sure, I have a lot of guy friends I talk to like that without it meaning anything. But with guys it's impossible to tell, so I'd highly recommend talking to him about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone