Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is so great about, LOL, myspace?

Why is it to all you kids out there think that the internet is for myspace...the minute internet is said you think "oh man i gotta check myspace" Dose it ever get old? Dose it ever occur to you that it makes you look bad? Will you ever stop? Do somthing better with your lives than share them with the world...like play some Pc games, or make a REAL website....



What is so great about, LOL, myspace?

its great for keeping in contact with the local sex offenders



What is so great about, LOL, myspace?

I'm not a kid and I love myspace. It is a great way for me to keep in touch will all my highschool and college friends that I don't get to see much anymore.



What is so great about, LOL, myspace?

it got boring to me.... i deleted my account, its too many wannabes on there.



What is so great about, LOL, myspace?

One day I made a my space cause my cousin Kristy was always I gotta check My space blah blah blah. so i made one and then I was like this is boring and plus my mom said I was to young to have one so I deleted it. I don't get what the point of my space is you just talk to your friends on it. Boring so i made a piczo website instead its way better check it out on www.badcutiegirl.piczo.com lol. On this one website www.myyearbook.com it has a thing that shows up every time that says my space is getting old 50% of my spacers are over 50 years old.WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE MY SPACE SO MUCH IF IT'S BOOOORING TEENS ARE ALWAYS DO YOU HAVE A MYSPACE I'M GOING TO CHECK MY MY SPACE STUPID LOL! I GUESS THEIR MY SPACE ADDICTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone