Friday, November 27, 2009

Is the world REALLY round? I mean, c'mon...?

Sike. I posted that title so that you might get interested and ANSWER MY QUESTION! Real Question: "What do you think is funny?" My friend and I like to make movies and we got the idea to make a comedy show for Myspace. We are funnier than..watching the local Honors English teacher's new VW get trampled on by a herd of...antelope. Ahh, if only dreams were reality. We are on You Tube for our AP English movie. You can check it at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddejcj0no... Then click on part 2 after you enjoy the excellence. Anyway, ideas? What do y'all wanna see? What would make you giggle? Thanks much.



Is the world REALLY round? I mean, c'mon...?

HAHAHAHAHA! You silly gal! I think trick questions are hilarious! Just like human misery and suffering. Antelope!!!!! (Pounding the desk.) Did you stay up all night thinking of that?



Is the world REALLY round? I mean, c'mon...?

actually it is pear shaped kinda, the southern half is bigger around than the northern



Is the world REALLY round? I mean, c'mon...?

do not cry when the sun sets at the end of the day, for your sadness will not let you enjoy the beauty of the stars



Is the world REALLY round? I mean, c'mon...?

You need to be patted on your back...



Good trick...



I am happy that you are the hundredth person to fool me...



Congrats...



Is the world REALLY round? I mean, c'mon...?

the world is said to be "geiod"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone