Sunday, November 29, 2009

What has Myspace taught you? What has Y!A taught you?

For me: (you can pick both or just Y!A if you don't have a Myspace account)



Myspace= Never trust anyone and realize who your real friends are.



Y!A= Everyone has an opinion and everyone's opinion is different...also take in consideration other peoples feelings and thoughts. Compassion and generosity and even composition! Also that there are really nice people in the world they are just hard to find but they are definitely out there =D



What has Myspace taught you? What has Y!A taught you?

Myspace has brought me anger!! so I deleted my page.



Y!A teaches me that I'm not the only one who feels a certain way, billions of people are asking themselves the same thing as I am!! I learned to love you guys like 0_0.



!Yaaw!



What has Myspace taught you? What has Y!A taught you?

Y!A actually teaches me something useful every now and then.



myspace has taught me that i can spy on my boyfriend without him knowing because profile trackers don't exist.



What has Myspace taught you? What has Y!A taught you?

myspace taught me I have NO friends



Y!A taught me I do have friends



What has Myspace taught you? What has Y!A taught you?

I DONT HAVE A MYSPACE BUT IM THINKING OF CREATING 1 SO IF I DO WHAT SHOULD I BE LOOKIN FOR OUT OF MYSPACE????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone