Friday, November 27, 2009

!!!!!!!Help! I Have no real world friends only online ones!!!!!!!?

Ok online i am very like by a lot of diffrent people I.E myspace bebo msn yahoo messager ect... but in the real world i have friends for like 4 weeks then they get pissed off and leave me i do not know why i know it is me but jsut do not know what i am 15 and i also this do not happen with friends but with girl friends i jsut start being mean to them bord of them it so wrong why do i do it? someone can you help me make real world friends i ahve like 500 on my yahoo list! I also ahve problems talking with real people i am a "hacker" i got so into this false world where i was god and if i did not like what someone seid i would just dOS there sever or brute the fttp but now i have no skills to deal with real people be how cool i am noline i am like retarted in the "real world" it sucks i ahve no friends to go out with last week i found my self in downtown on the street like every other 15 year old arould here drink by myself watching them doing it with all there frinds i went to a netca



!!!!!!!Help! I Have no real world friends only online ones!!!!!!!?

hi boy, i can understand your situation.Let's try to do something that you think you cant do. First, be more kind than before and open mind. Try to treat friends for coffee or lunch or dinner. Or this weekend you can arrange a party and invite some people then you can make friends with them. Remember that , dont just look at the people mistake and be patient. If you want to have friend you have to excuse them whenever they make mistake. You know i have a lot of friends, some of them said very mean to me but because we think that we are friends so we did not get angry. If you dont like what you friends said or what your friends did, you can just tell them.If they still did that to you , why you can not did the same thing to them ? Take it easy. I think you should not just keep things in your heart. Talk it out so that people can understand what you want.Then friend will come to you and you will be happy. You know honest persons always have so many friends......



!!!!!!!Help! I Have no real world friends only online ones!!!!!!!?

Calm down and get off da computer



!!!!!!!Help! I Have no real world friends only online ones!!!!!!!?

do you know when you have a wrong spelling a red line appears under the word so that you can correct it..



!!!!!!!Help! I Have no real world friends only online ones!!!!!!!?

it's really easy to make friends online and sometimes not so easy to make friends in real life. i've been through this before and what i did (by accident, actually) was i found a hobby and did a lot of it. by doing this activity, i emt a lot of people who love to do it as well. because we shared the same interest, we bonded and i made tons of friends instantly. it's easy to keep yourself inside all day, but you have to try not to. the itnernet is great, but human interaction is important



!!!!!!!Help! I Have no real world friends only online ones!!!!!!!?

Ive been in the same boat



Check out MeetUp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone