Friday, November 27, 2009

Why blogging?

I really don't know what it is, other than I figure it's another way of getting information out to whomever on whatever. What I'm hearing on TV all the time is channels saying check out the blog. I don't know what they mean and how to do it, because I was thinking that a person set up a blog, like MySpace. What's the real deal about blogging all over the world? Should I want a blog, or go to a blog page? If so, for what? I'm serious, so don't send me some old crazy stuff like I'm suppose to know. I really want to know the truth about this craze!



Why blogging?

Please read through this



http://www.theedifier.com/



Why blogging?

Sexual predators!!



Why blogging?

U dont have to blog, some ppl talk about their life and "feelings" while others talk about the latest movies, games, and shows. You can blog about anything and everything and it's kinda fun...



Why blogging?

Blogging gives you more information.



Why blogging?

Blogging is for people who don't have anything better to do, or are somehow egotistical enough to think that a whole lot of other people are interested in what they have to say.



I have tried to read blogs, and man, was I bored!



Why blogging?

OMG u dunno what is blogging? its like networking, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone