Sunday, November 29, 2009

How would u feel if we pulled the plug on the interent?

Okay..stop a minute dont answer until u read these deatails. Like if one day this is realy impossible but the interent was taken out of our world-removed. How would u feel. I mean thnk the interent is a great source for finding facts, chatting with real friends, and spending time ur able 2 waste. But its also got its downsides think about it: People are severly hurt by youtube comments and myspace comments everyday. People post things about themselves they wish they haden't later. People email things they realize they shouldn't have. People get arrested 4 threatning (but sometimes joking) aim messages. So, Im not saying this could ever happen, (especialy becase I would have no involvment I'm only 14) and I do luv the interent, i mean Im on right now right! but I c ppl get hurt a lot and make stupid decisions and sometimes I wonder if life would be better without it. What do you think?



How would u feel if we pulled the plug on the interent?

Well I totally c your point. I'm 12 years old and I get hurt on myspace al ot by ppl I dont even know. I sometimes wish we didnt have it, but I think of the positive things the interent has. I chat with my real friends on aim and the interent helps connect the world, the good the bad and the..well we wont get in2 the third catogry lol jk it connects ppl as a whole so I suppose when it comes down 2 it, I like the interent.



How would u feel if we pulled the plug on the interent?

i could care less either way, i'd hate to not have it for research usage, but i have no need for it. people got by for centuries without it.



How would u feel if we pulled the plug on the interent?

you have a point... but it's spelled INTERNET... sorry but it was kind of bothering me how someone could use it so much and not know how to even spell it.



How would u feel if we pulled the plug on the interent?

Well, I am 53........so looking at things from a different viewpoint. When I first go online about 10 years ago people I met where genuine and honest, now that is not always the case. You are quite right about people getting hurt......sometimes that is their own doing and other times not. One of the worst things about the internet is that people, of whatever age, sometimes forget that there is a real person on the other end. Or.......which I find more upsetting, is the number of people out there who pretend to be somone they are not because they think.....hey, it's just a game. So, they can be and sometimes are very unpleasant but it is the person on receiving end who has to guess and majke a judgement call. So, I worry more about young people than I do for myself........at least I have life experience so will question the motives of anyone who wants to be added to my lists for no apparent good reason.



In some respects if the plug was pulled it would not make a huge difference to me but I do think it is a useful tool if used properly and sensibly.



How would u feel if we pulled the plug on the interent?

THAT WOULD SUCK SO BAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone