Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do you think Myspace is worth it?

B/c It's very addicting and keeps you form having a real life in the real world and you tell tonz of people you don't know personal information about you and get yourself into a bigger chance of getting kidnapped



Do you think Myspace is worth it?

You have to realise that you must treat MySpace as a shop window of yourself to the world. Imagine a room in your house that you let open to the public, say via a glass wall or maybe via a web-cam. You certainly wouldn't leave your telephone or credit card numbers lying around and you certainly wouldn't pick your nose there (or maybe you would). My point is that you should only reveal what you want to reveal.



Kidnapping is not something I would think of as a hazard of using MySpace, unless I was a multimillionaire, in which case I wouldn't be using it in the first place, but I'd be doing a lot more interesting things like spending my money!



Yes it's worth it, but you must respect it.



Do you think Myspace is worth it?

Since it's free; yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone