Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why are some people so afraid of making friends on Myspace?

I have a real life but think it is nice to chat with different people from anywhere in the world from time to time. Thats what Myspace is for. Yes you can keep in touch with those you know but there is a for friends key, so that is what it is for right? You can chat on all sorts of sites but why does it seem everyone is so against it on Myspace.



Why are some people so afraid of making friends on Myspace?

Well, this is mostly the younger crowd. At least, that's what I've found in my experience. I can't really speak for anyone else.



But the younger crowd is at risk if they add someone they don't know just like they can be at risdk with talking to someone on AIM they don't know. They could be an online predator.



I sound like a Public service announcement, but that's what I've been told. I am more apt to agree with you. But a lot of younger myspace users post a lot of personal information that a predator could easily use to find them.



So. Yeah. Hope that answered your question. :)



Why are some people so afraid of making friends on Myspace?

sorry. for some reason myspace destroys my computer. had to replace a hard drive last time i tried to go on there. guess you are stuck with me in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone