Friday, November 27, 2009

Real World (Shavonne)....?

WOW!.....I mean have you seen her? is there any online site where I can find pics on her? let me know. or if she has like a myspace or anything?



Real World (Shavonne)....?

http://www.ovahere.com/photos/gallerydet...



http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/realworld-se...



Real World (Shavonne)....?

idk but i cant stand how b!tchy she is.. but her looks block all that out.. shes sexy



Real World (Shavonne)....?

Shauvon is hot, I'll admit, but her personality is as phony as her boobs and her hair color.



Real World (Shavonne)....?

I bet ya anything she probably has a myspace page.



Real World (Shavonne)....?

Good Luck!



Real World (Shavonne)....?

God bless you Island Princess! X^D



Yes, I agree - she is hotter than a habanero pepper in Arizona on the 4th of July.



Real World (Shavonne)....?

Trisha is PRETTIER but super bitchy which makes her UGLY



Shauvon is getting on my nerves with her husband Saga and her back stabbing I was on her side in the beginning



Real World (Shavonne)....?

She is physically attractive but her personality is extremely ugly. She is extremely vain. She is way to concerned with her appearance. Her personality is also ugly because she has no loyalty. She was supposed to be such a good friend to Parisa but instantly turned her back on her when problems arose with Trisha (who by the way also has an extremely ugly personality).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone