Sunday, November 29, 2009

Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

Im 25 and having a real hard time finding attractive women. im decently good looking, intelligent and charming, of course not perfect, im kinda shy when first meeting people.



I dont go to college and my job is filled with people who is a lot older than i am. I tried match.com but as you know is a scam since most of the people who cantact you dissapear after you've paid your next suscription. The other personal websites that i know ( including yahoo personals) most of the time feauture women who are not appealing at all. Some people say; "Go and meet women in the real world" but this is just plain stupid, how are you suppossed to go and say hi to a complete stranger?? I mean is frustrating since the only places where you can meet someone seem to be school or work.



I was considering myspace since there is plenty of pretty girls there who are single . What do you think?



Please dont reply saying that im superficial, you cant blame for trying to find someone i feel attracted to.



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

Well, maybe you can find someone over on myspace, maybe you can't. There are some people who'll think that's scary, like you're one of those people who are out to kidnap girls and they won't want to meet up with you.



Why don't you try something like participating in something like sports? Or an art class, or you could be a lifeguard or something? Work on the beach, there should be girls there. You can definately find a chance to meet girls, you just need to know where to look. If school or work isn't doing it for you, look somewhere else.



Best of luck!



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

just be very careful. I had a stalker come out of meeting someone on myspace, and 14 months later he's still battling the courts over it. Try yahoo personals, plentyoffish.com or singlesnet.com. I think you'd be much better off. That's where I met the love of my life!



Good luck!!



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

Dude, if you can't find someone in the "real world" then something is wrong. You are obviously insecure about yourself.



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

Make sure she is legal or you'll end up having Chris Hanson on To Catch a Predator mind raping you.



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

You are NOT superficial. Myspace is a good way to meet people but be warned thats its easier for people to be jerks, but just be prepared. I would go on forums and listen in on conversations.



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

myspace is not the right place, try craigslist



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

Myspace will probably be more of the same...superficial ,,,,you really need to get out and try the real world. don't you have guy friends who go out places with you??? Girls get weirded out if you have no social life..it will give off signs that somethign is wrong with you.



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

I understand where you're coming from in that you want to find someone attractive. We all do based upon the fact that it's important to be attracted to the person you're with. Looks will get your foot in the door but you - as well as those you meet - need to have some personality to back it up. If you find that, you're golden.



I've met a couple of men on myspace and have had a great time with them. Just be careful and have a great time!



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

DO NOT find a gf through myspace!! What is wrong with you?? And yes you CAN go and say hi to someone... its perfectlt normal!! Thats how I meet people I DONT meet people from myspace!!



P.S. get a brain



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

I think trying myspace would be a good idea. You can get a glimpse of their life through their pics and what they have on their site. Good luck!



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

LOL, in my space ya don,t really know who ya talkin to , but in the real world at least ya know, but unless you willing to travel for that date to other states and such i would'nt recomend that



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

I dont think myspace is a good idea to meet people, try yahoo personals, i was on there for a couple of yrs, never actually met someone that was worth my time, until one day, i was giving up and i found my now husband. I am also very shy, but theres girls out there that like shy guys. Just be your self dont try to be someone else. Well I think you should try checking out yahoo personals from your area, i am sure you wont be disappointed! Good Luck!!!



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

well in the past myspace has helped me but mast of the girl on there go to my school but hey if there close by tlk to them some on there then git a number call them then see how it goes from there



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

I know how you feel, I really do. Myspace is not the best place to meet decent people though. I tried it myself and it was as frustrating as any other method. But, who knows? Maybe you'll be lucky. Go ahead and try that, just be careful. At the end, that special person you're lucking for might be closer than you think. Take a moment to look around you, maybe you've spent too much time on internet to notice what's handier.



I wish the best of luck!



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

Also try www.craigslist.com



Finding a girlfriend throught Myspace?

I say give it a shot the worst thing a woman can do is tell you no. I have meet alot of different ppl off of myspace and I am currently dating someone off of there as well. Actually I met my bf off of hotornot.com and you should try that out as well. you need to have more confidence in yourself and I kno that rejection is a hard thing to deal with but it is a part of life and you'll never know what you dont have until you try. So go TRY! The worst thing that could happen is they say no...rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone