Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

I hate MySpace. It just reminds me of how stupid high school accutally was. Don't you think people need to communicate in the real world and quit talking about "did you see what she said about me on her MySpace page?"???



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

MySpace is nothing but a method of communicating, just like email.



If you hang out with, and communicate with, people who act like that, then that's what you'll get.



If you stop communicating with them, and find someone else on MySpace who's more adult (there are literally millions of them), you'll enjoy yourself more.



Alternately, don't use MySpace, if you really hate it so much. I'm sure you'll do just fine communicating in other ways.



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

I love myspace.



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

Yea myspace sucks.



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

Every so often, you find a person who actually uses myspace for what it was intended for; communication with people you can't see all the time. I am one of those people. Several million idiots have polluted it and made it seem like the stupidest place on earth, (Such as the "ismail g" guy above me.) but if you're going to boycott and hate anything involving idiots, you might want to just shoot yourself.



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

i love myspace.



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

stop going 2 it,wast of 5 points.duh



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

I don't like myspace.com either. I like spending time here, and emailing is fun, but other then that, most interaction with your friends should be face to face. We are losing touch with people by allowing all of our contact to be over the computer.



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

Its incredibly slow too. My ex girlfriend stalks my myspace page.



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

myspace gives you spyware :O you learn new things every day.



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

i hate my space its for sick purves



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

My Space is for fags homos and emos



Does anyone else hate MySpace.com?

Volunteer content, may delete anytime, limited censorship thus MySpace.com a gift since no fees charged. Great means to reach groups of persons in unique niches, free and effective. Even NBC, ABC, CBS et al use MySpace.com. Don't use if you "hate" how others use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone