Friday, November 27, 2009

Beethoven and Trans Siberian Orchestra?

Recently I have gotten back into classical. I have heard Rene Gruss who is brilliant. I love Trans Siberian Orchestra. Used to be a huge Savatage fan, but I lean towards more classical. . I find myself going back to the real classics, Moonlight Sonata, Beethoven's fifth symphony,



Dvorak's New World Symphony.. I also love good classical soundtracks, recently I bought the score to "the Da Vinci Code" which is amazing. With people re-hashing the old classics.. are there any NEW composers that are noteworthy?



like I said I have Rene Gruss on my friends list on my myspace page. I recently heard of a kid I think he's fifteen now.. who has composed two or three symphonies.. I really need to get back into some good classical music. Similar to TSO I have always been a huge fan of Yngwie Malmsteen.. especially his more classical instrumental pieces.



Beethoven and Trans Siberian Orchestra?

I don't know alot about classical music and usually I don't even like it, but I have to say that The Trans Siberian Orchestra is great! Sorry I can't answer your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone